Friday, July 15, 2011

My Make up Journey

My journey started out about my Junior year of High School. In my mind it went " look good or be low " it wasn't my favorite place to be. I felt most days to be sad and boring, but then I started using make up and everything changed me. My feelings grew and confidence was now part of my life :). Make up was a daily concern for me, without any it changed my feelings greatly to " oh great boring" no make up meant no time. When I use make up people would always say "what a great job you did ." That wasn't easy like most things in life practice and studying were number one to be proficient .
The materials are books,videos,magazines, and regular people helping me shape my creative quality in life. When you decide to use make up please be careful of the products you use. People often think " oh it's just make up" it really not. Some products can harmful to your skin, allergies may occur, or even more acne. Ewww we all don't want these RIGHT!  



I stick to MAC and Bobbie Brown or any High End make up.



No comments:

Post a Comment